Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Computer Time

Computer time in high school meant FREE TIME. Yes, we were suppose to be doing research on some subject that no one really knew anything about, but no one ever did the research. We just mainly tried to beat the "Parental Codes" and look at our emails and download gross things and then send them to each other. In other words, Computer Time was "Get Nothing Accomplish Time." I do believe this could have been different though had it been for the teachers guidance. Many of my teachers really didn't know how to use the computers and really were no help, but I believe now a days this is different since I know what I'm doing on the computer and could help guide my students a little better. I'm not saying that computer time will no longer be fun, but I do believe it will be more beneficial for my students.

No comments: